söndag 23 juni 2013

My beloved neighbors

Well, I keep on playing animal crossing, of course, and I still enjoy it a lot. I've got some really cute neighbors in my town and have build a fountain, a bench, three bridges and one street lamp. So my town is starting to look pretty cute.
But then I have this one little hamster neighbor named Rodney that just moved in next to me some days ago. He just can't keep his feet off of my flower bed around my house!


Everytime I walk down to my house, he's standing there in the middle of all the flowers looking dumb. I also caught him planting red flowers (right were he's standing in this picture) and then walked away real proud and happy. Can't he just plant flowers at his own place?

He's probably just one of these annoying neighbors you just have to live with.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar