tisdag 18 juni 2013

Animal Crossing - New Leaf

Okay, so this friday I finally got my copy of Animal crossing - new leaf to the 3DS. I haven't played all the previous versions of the game, only Wild World and Let's Go To The City, but I must say that this version is so much more complete. So much more fun!


Addicting is the best word to describe this game! You shake all the trees all the time to get the fruit, collect bugs and fish and just want to keep building your village.
Today was the first day that I got access to the tropical island and I thought it was very cute and fun. It got even better though, when I figured out that after 5pm all the big fishes (like sharks, napoleon fish, sword fish and so on) and all the cool bugs like Goliath beetle and stuff appears on the island. In only one hour I had gotten myself 108.000 bellies. Let along that I also donate all the new findings to the museum. I'm just saying! If you want money for all the different community projects, go out to the islands! (If you haven't already). Besides, you get to listen to Kapp'n's good singing with awesome lyrics. It can't be any better!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar